Monday, September 23, 2013

September and October Pinterest Challenge!






We are going for it again! You may remember this back in May when I issued the first Pinterest challenge. Well now that crazy summer is over I'm going for it again and I want anyone who reads my blog to participate too! (Yes all 5 of you!!) If you don't remember the idea behind this is to make the most of all the time that we invest into pinning things on Pinterest by taking two weeks and trying to accomplish 7 pins (or as many as you want) in that time. This can be as simple as doing a workout or wearing an outfit or you can be brave and attempt crafts or new recipes. When the two weeks are up then everyone blogs about their experience. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's results! Now get going!!



No comments:

Post a Comment