Monday, April 29, 2013

Crafting Bug!

I've had a major crafting itch lately, some of these I finished a while ago, but I am just getting around to posting them.
 Recipe holder I've been meaning to make for years. I love it!
It looks so cute on my messy counter (that I was apparently too lazy to clean off in order to take a picture).
Scarf and necklace holder that Andrew decided needed to be a shelf as well, he is great that way, now it is even more functional.

Two maxi skirts that I made myself last week. I LOVE them and they are way easy to make. I made one for Lindsay last week too and it only took me about 45 minutes. That included having to clean up after Alex a couple of times and picking out one seam because little hands changed the setting on my sewing machine. If you want one, or want help making one just let me know!

I still have the itch and lots of projects in mind so I'm hoping I can get a lot done in the next little while and hopefully get them on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment