Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was spent in Moab with the Holyoak family. Here are some of the fun things we did over the weekend while we were together. We went to the park and fed the ducks and fish. Alex wanted to play in the water so badly. The boys made a game of finding things to race down the stream. They were really into it and it was so fun to watch.
 We went and played at the sand hill. I had the really bad idea that we should race up it. By the time I reached the top I thought I was going to die (I run and swim at least 3 times a week, and that hill did me in). Pretty sure my dad was feeling better than me, he paced himself. Now I have this morbid desire to try it again and again until I can feel good about it.
After playing (or recovering) in the sand my dad took us to the Tusher Tunnel. I had been before and had totally forgotten the tunnel. Ha. I'm so glad we have such a fun family to play with.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Thanksgiving! At least you made it up the hill, I wouldn't make it :-)

    ReplyDelete