Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun Fall Frenzy

I realize this is major picture overload but I'm trying to catch up and they are fun pics so how could I not include them. These are some of the fun things we did this last fall.

When the leaves changed we headed up the canyon and took some super cute family pictures. I'm way impressed with how they turned out.

 My little guy is stinkin cute!!!

 On October 20th we went up north so we could participate in The Night of the Running Dead 5K
We went with Lindsay and Carson and cute Kynlee and met up with my sister in law and her three girls. We spent some time at Hee Haw's Corn Maze. They had a ton of fun activities for the kids, it was totally worth the admission price.

 Our next stop was Gardner Village. I LOVE going there in the fall and seeing the witches!

 There was a stage set up and fun Halloween music playing. The kids loved dancing on the stage. I didn't think Alex would be brave enough, but we ended up having to drag him away. 
Here are the runners before the run. Lindsay and I accidentally dressed alike.
 The run was a little disorganized but we all had a good time.
This is the awesome birthday cake Andrew made for me and Lindsay, its really a brownie though.
 Carving pumpkins! Alex was kind of a stinker that night but the pumpkins turned out super cute. We don't have any pics from Halloween because the camera was missing that week, but we put Alex in the same tiger costume he wore last year. He loved answering the door and saying goodbye to all the trick or treaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment