Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

Andrew and I got all dressed up so that we could go to a Halloween party thrown by a member of our ward. We started putting our costumes together at 5:00, Andrew did such a good job on the homemade swords. Andrew told me the party started at 8:00, then at 7:30 he checked the invitation and found that the party actually went from 6:00-8:00 oops. We had time to get our picture taken and get a goody bag, we also got to watch other ward members play games. A good night overall. I did have fun giving out candy to the little kiddies, well til I fell asleep while Andrew was making the swords and he was left with the task. Hope everyone else had a fun holiday!!!














2 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutiest pirates! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan made a very cute pirate! And she put her outfit (minus the sword) together in all of five minutes. Then she had to help me because all I could come up was making swords lol. It's great to be married!

    ReplyDelete