Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coming up for air

Have you ever experienced that euphoric feeling when you finally completed a huge task?? In this case the huge task is the 25 page research paper that I just grabbed off the printer and will turn in today. Ever have that wonderful feeling? Then have you had that sinking feeling of remembering all the stuff you are now behind on because you have devoted so much time to that huge task? I have two papers, a test and a book panal and another book presentation to prepare for all in the next six days, plus a 300 page (boring) book to read. If you have never experienced these feelings, you can not relate to how I am feeling right now. I seriously need a break.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly--and I mean EXACTLY--how you feel. I am so familiar with the feeling that I felt it again just now while I read your post. I went to college for SIX YEARS.

    I'm glad to be done with all of that. But work is not really too much better either. Have fun at school.

    ReplyDelete