Sunday, March 29, 2009

What has 49 keys, no lock, and fits under the couch?

Happy anniversery to me! In celebration of our upcoming anniversary Megan got me a Casio Keyboard and a packet from the LDS distribution center that is pretty much going to turn me into a master of the Simplified Hymns. It starts from the basics, like time and notes, and goes through basic keyboard playing skills. It even has a case so I can take it to work this summer when I am sitting in front of the computer with nothing better to do. I have been talking about wanting to learn how to play the piano for quite some time so when we saw it she said we ought to get it!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!! Mamma Mia! (haha remember that?) How are you doing?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys want a piano in your house for the summer??? We just had it tuned...let me know!

    ReplyDelete