Friday, March 20, 2009

Mmmmm
























The other day I made cinnamon rolls for the first time. I had no idea that they took so long, well until I called my mom for help and she told me that they take about 4 hours. That was rough, i'm just like a little kid, checking to see if the dough has risen every two minutes. I had to go into my bedroom and read a book while I waited. The total process took about three and a half hours, and they did rise way more than I was expecting in the oven meaning I have to clean the gooey mess out of the bottom, but they were totally worth it!!! The frosting is pink because it is leftover from Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Are there any left? Bring them to my house. Andrew, I just wanted to say thank you for replacing my door knob, we are really lucky to have you in our family.
    Love Ya,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look tasty. Last night was fun! Thanks for letting us come hang out.

    ReplyDelete