Friday, February 7, 2014

She's Here!!!!!

 Our little girl officially joined our family at 2:33 p.m. on January 25th. It took 9 hours of labor for Mckenna Marie to make an entrance and we have all been in love with her ever since. She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and looks just like Alex did when he was born only more feminine.




 Meeting little sister for the first time. He was so cute with her and very concerned about her belly button and the hospital band that was too tight on her ankle.





 Dad set baby girl up to take her picture and our little buddy had to join in, little ham.




 Yes I am exhausted. Breastfeeding has not been going too well but after meeting with a lactation consultant and being told everything I learned with my last baby and everything I was told at the hospital are all wrong things have been going much better.

 Big brother always says "I love her so much" and is always checking on her. He likes to make sure she has toys and her binkie too.
 First bath, she was not a fan.
After he smiled for this pic he said "it looks like I am happily torturing our baby."


 Grandpa and Grandma came to help out after Mckenna was born for a few days. They spoiled us rotten cooking and cleaning and playing with Alex. I'm so glad they could come and help us as we adjust to being a family of four. Thanks so much guys!!
(my dad was watching a movie when this picture was taken, that is why he wasn't really ready for it).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Mckenna is beautiful!! What a cute family. Good luck through this time of adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful little girl:)

    ReplyDelete