Friday, August 28, 2009

First Week

So I just completed my first week of school for this semester, I always find the first week very overwhelming, as if the teachers are trying to scare everyone out of their classes in the first few days so they don't have as many tests and papers to grade. So I'm telling you the enjoyable parts of my week, the ones that made me excited to be back in school.
  • Day 1 of History Seminar: Professor asks a girl if he can borrow her pen, then refuses to touch the pen because of germs and the swine flu...then he did it again.
  • Day 1 of Hitler and Nazi Germany: Professor says a kid looks too nice to be in that class. Professor also keeps lapsing into a german accent (hes not german) and tells us that this is a german studies class and we will emphasize efficiency!!!
  • Day 1 of Constitutional Law: Professor tries to grab a girls water bottle for a little object lesson but she grabs it too and they proceed to fight over it for a full 5 seconds. She won.
  • Free T-shirts on Campus!!! I even got my size this year!!!
  • Free ice cream at the Institute!!!

1 comment: