Friday, April 24, 2009

Web 2.0 -What does it really mean?

This is an unusual video. I am finishing up a CSIS class that has been pretty nifty and for the last assignment I had to create a blog (already have one) and post with a link to a video. Just click the link, sit back, and enjoy the music! It is all about the web and the way it is changing, but approached in a very anthropological way. It really is a little mind boggling to think about the world wide web. I mean all it really comes down to is a giant conglomeration of networks all spliced together so you can access information from around the world with just a click of the mouse.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I am glad you are learning something and applying it. I also enjoyed the video, I am so old I started out making web pages with HTML.

    ReplyDelete