Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun Weekend and a Sweet Husband


This last weekend my parents came to visit and it made me so happy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming to stay with us mom and dad and for playing games with us!!!! Dad even took mom and I to Mountain Meadows, it was fun, but way too cold!!

Another thing that makes me happy is my sweet hubby, on Sunday when I didn't feel well at church and asked him to take me home, instead of dropping me off and heading straight back he held me and sang hymns to me until I fell asleep. This week he has shoveled the snow off of the driveway 3 times because of the neverending snow and because he knows that I don't like having and icy driveway. Last night he got ice cream for me and made us hot fudge shakes!! I have such a sweet wonderful husband!!!!!!!!

1 comment: